Unit Secretary - Mother/Baby
Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Performs general clerical and reception duties according to
needs of patient unit or department. Position is characterized by
preparing and maintaining patient charts, transcribing physician
orders, and entering information into computerized patient care
system. Works with patients of all age groups except neonate.
- One (1) year previous experience in a clerical position.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to type.
- Experience in a patient care, or any hospital/medical clerical
- Demonstrates basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated service excellence skills.
- Must possess good communication skills.
Service Area Overview
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Atlanta , Unit Secretary - Mother/Baby, Administration, Clerical , Canton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!