Medical Office Specialist
Company: MDVIP LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
MDVIP Practice Management, LLC is seeking a Front Office Specialist
to become a part of our team! We offer great benefits, including
Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k. We also offer company paid
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans and a basic Life and
The ideal candidate will be teamwork oriented, able to multi-task
in a medical setting, flexible, and possess strong interpersonal
Summary: Responsibilities include all front office functions
including patient relations, appointment scheduling, telephone
duties, patient registration, insurance verification, handling
electronic medical records, cashiering, and computer work.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education/Experience/Knowledge: High school diploma or general
education degree (GED) with 2 year related business experience; or
equivalent combination of education and experience where two years
related experience equals one year of schooling.
- 2 years of experience in a medical practice setting is
- Knowledge of basic office equipment including copier, fax
machine, and computer
- EHR experience, EPIC preferred.
- Skill in dealing with interpersonal issues and customer
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once with minimal
- Ability to organize and communicate clearly.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and employee
information (HIPAA compliance).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Other duties may be
- Work at the reception desk, answer phones, greet and
communicate with patients and providers.
- Scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling patient
- Checking in patients and properly documenting
- Insurance verification and verification of patient
- Filing and retrieving electronic medical
- Collecting co-pays and cash from patients, getting
authorization on credit cards.
- Entering charges, payments, and balancing the day in the
Keywords: MDVIP LLC, Atlanta , Medical Office Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!