Administrative Assistant (44757)
Company: Firstservice Residential
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Part Time - Regular
Pay Rate- 20.00HR
This position provides a wide variety of administrative and staff
support services. Performs office work directly related to property
management and the general business operations of the association;
May assist with employee payroll, budget preparation, control of
records and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.,
and emergency service duties.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports,
such as time-and-attendance records, terminations and new
- Ensures that the telephone is answered properly and messages
are handled courteously, accurately and in a timely
- Initiates preparation of Management Reports, committee reports,
meeting notices as applicable and submit for Manager's review and
- Maintains, updates and coordinates resident information in
computer database at a minimum on a monthly basis. Generates and
provides this information to the Property Manager, Board of
Directors and valet desk.
- Maintains roster of mailroom boxes.
- Keeps track of insurance certificate requests. Maintains
insurance records books for both vendors and unit owners.
- Maintains supply closet. Requests all office supplies and
equipment, following established purchasing procedures.
- Opens and distributes mail, prepares accounts payable invoices
with work orders and receiving tickets. Stamps and code invoices
for P.M. to code and approve.
- Prepares move-in packages for re-sale and leases. Creates
files, compiles and coordinates all necessary information and
documentation for new owners/leases.
- Sets up meetings for Board Approval process.
- Keeps packages updated with new memos and policies as
- Prepares any resident information packages that require Board
approval, (i., e., Architectural Modification).
- Coordinates receipt of closing statement or warranty deed to
put in the file and send to corporate A/R to change name and
address for maintenance coupons.
- As applicable, disburses laundry tokens, keep log of sales.
Prepares deposit of receipts weekly. Order tokens and prepare
packets. Keeps track of token inventory for re-ordering.
- Maintains inventory of common areas keys, transmitters and key
fobs for residents and re-order as needed following established
procedures. Maintains log for sales and cash purchases as
- Follows safety procedures and maintains
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Associates degree with concentration in business preferred, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess strong administrative background.
- Three (3) to Five (5) plus years of related work
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and
- Excellent interpersonal, office management and communications
- Self-starter with excellent communication, interpersonal and
customer service and telephone skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Ability to prioritize work with minimum supervision.
- Physical demands include ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Standing, sitting, walking and occasional climbing.
- Required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of
- Talking on the phone for extended periods of time.
- Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency
- Ability to work extended/flexible hours, weekend, and attend
Board meetings as required.
- Driving when necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description;
therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign
schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Keywords: Firstservice Residential, Atlanta , Administrative Assistant (44757), Administration, Clerical , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!