Company: NextStep Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Next Step Care has a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New
Associates must provide proof of vaccination prior to hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
Except as specifically noted, the following functions are
considered essential to this position.
- Required to courteously and professionally answer and redirect
all incoming calls.
- Required to reconcile service delivery from providers to each
member as ordered on a monthly basis and report discrepancies to
- Required to maintain copies of Member Information Forms
(MIF's), forward originals to Case Managers and enter the
information into member's electronic data base.
- Required to receive provider referrals from Case Managers,
enter the information into member's electronic data base and file
in member's chart.
- Required to screen member referrals received from home office
- Required to forward census to home office on a weekly
- Required to record minutes of staff and provider meetings and
others as directed by supervisor.
- Required to file other documents in individual member files as
- Required to maintain a current list of providers and Primary
Care Physicians (PCPs) including but not limited to basic
information such as addresses and phones numbers and notify the
home office with any information changes.
- Required to maintain list of member Emergency Room visits and
- Required to submit supply order list to SCM Home Office as
- Required to type memos, correspondence, reports, and other
documents as directed by supervisor.
- Required to send faxes on an as needed basis and distribute
incoming faxes to intended recipient.
- Required to compile and enter information for various computer
reports and print and distribute as directed.
- Required to mail materials using various methods and services
- Required to perform daily upkeep of office machines including
changing cartridges and stocking with paper.
- Required to order from home office and ensure that new member
charts and reassessment packets are available to staff at all
- Required to print and make available to staff at all times,
certain forms as directed.
- May be required in the absence of the Case Manager, to process
incoming calls related to member transportation issues/problems and
resolve. If assistance is required, the Case Manager Supervisor
must be promptly contacted.
- Required to run local errands including trips to the post
office and local businesses for the occasional purchase of
- Required to attend staff meetings and in-services as directed
- May be required to perform other duties as directed by
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: NextStep Care, Atlanta , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Conyers, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!