Receptionist HCC- 12-8
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Description -PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated
employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID
vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of
employment. We will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on
a case-by-case basis. -JOB PURPOSE: - -The duties and
responsibilities include performing the day-to-day administrative
secretarial and receptionist functions of the facility in
accordance with current established procedures, and as directed by
the Office Supervisor. -KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate
person or department.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personnel
information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as
established personnel policies governing the release of
- Types documents, reports, letter, etc. at least 50 words per
minute with high accuracy.
- Remains at repetitious tasks for long periods of time while
completing paperwork, etc.
- Recognizes, respond to and/or report resident emergency
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all facility data.
- Communicates with and support residents, families, visitors,
- Maintains privacy of records, conditions and other information
relating to residents, employees and facility.
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with policies and
procedures, and as instructed by the Administrator.
- Notifies supervisor of pending absence or tardiness within the
time frame described in personnel handbook.
- Operates copier, office machines, computer, etc., as
- Prepares and mail statements in accordance with established
- Assists in preparing time cards and distributing payroll
- Maintains current file and listing of residents, emergency
phone numbers of on-call personnel, key personnel, etc.
- Greets visitors, guests, residents, sales people and others,
and monitor or report suspicious persons or situations to the
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail as directed.
- Refers difficult and conflicting interactions or situations to
Administrator or appropriate department head.
- Conducts annual salary and wage surveys and reports finding to
- Assists in reporting complaints and grievances from residents,
families, visitors and partners.
- Assists with completing forms, reports, etc., that are not
considered as essential functions.
- Assists with supply inventory.QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION
REQUIRED:High school diploma or equivalent -MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED:At least six (6) months experience in payroll, insurance
and/or clerical position. -ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred
qualifications)Prefer two (2) years of experience in a payroll,
insurance and/or clerical position.Courses in payroll, bookkeeping,
office procedures, and other related subjects.Job:
AdministrativePrimary Location: Georgia-AtlantaSchedule:
Full-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting: Nov 9, 2021, 12:18:01 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Atlanta , Receptionist HCC- 12-8, Administration, Clerical , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!