Posted on: November 22, 2021
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESWorks collaboratively with
administrative staff, consulting staff, office leaders and other
associates within the firm to support the initiatives of the firm.
This position is currently remote until our Covid work-from-home
status is lifted. The qualified individual will be responsible for
- Preparing and editing complex and confidential correspondence,
communications, presentations and other documents.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and
following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare and manage the billing process to ensure invoices are
sent out in a timely manner. Work with consultant and finance to
collect outstanding receivables.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal
and external executives, consultants and assistants, to coordinate
a variety of meetings.
- Arranging travel schedules and reservations for executive
management, as needed.
- Sorting and distributing incoming correspondence by priority;
organizing and prioritizing large volumes of information including
the survey library.
- Answering phones and managing incoming calls appropriately,
professionally and efficiently.
- Proactively organizing and managing office supply stock;
ordering supplies as needed.
- Coordinating and managing the operation and maintenance of
- Work with consultants and clients to collect account
- Assist with the planning and setup of internal or client
meetings, lunches etc., as requested.
- Maintaining the overall office presence in a neat and orderly
- Support and backup other administrative assistants in the firm,
- Contribute ideas and efforts toward improved internal firm
- Participate in continuing education to maintain leading edge
knowledge and skills in area of expertise.
- Maintain an adequate daily time summary.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00, in the office
with overtime required, as needed.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Certification in a business-related field or relevant
- Basic understanding of the not-for-profit health care industry
or the compensation consulting environment is a plus.
- Proven expert-level knowledge of and experience working with
Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Microsoft Office
Specialist certification preferred.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational
skills, and the ability to simultaneously manage and execute
several challenging projects or tasks in a high-pressure
- Strong problem analysis and decision-making skills, and the
- Anticipate and proactively address the administrative needs of
- Effectively analyze a situation and proactively take
- Make decisions wisely and after adequately contemplating
various available courses of action.
- Work effectively and positively with ambiguity.
- Approach challenges in a systematic and rigorous manner, and
formulate a logical plan based on proposed solutions.
- Demonstrates integrity and confidentiality under any
circumstance or situation.
- Ability to coordinate client-related or inter-office meetings
and events, as needed.
- Demonstrates advanced editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
clients and colleagues at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully assist
with multiple project deliverables in a driven and changing
- Demonstrates ability to shift gears on projects comfortably and
- Polished and professional demeanor, including a positive
attitude, confidence and high level of self-motivation.
- Demonstrates a welcoming and helpful persona, and ability to
control and filter emotions constructively under pressure.
- Demonstrates patience, conscientiousness and trustworthiness
when dealing with differing personalities within the firm.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work under tight
deadlines or changing needs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional client and employee service orientation.
- Capable of working in a group as a strong team player.
- Strong attention to detail and concern for quality, accuracy
and completeness of work.No Agencies Please.Applicants for
employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the
future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization
in the United States (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or
any other non-immigrant status).Qualified applicants will be
afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination
because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age,
disability or marital status.
Keywords: SullivanCotter, Atlanta , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!