Lead - Siebel Admin
Posted on: April 10, 2021
- 8-10 years of experience in Siebel CRM Development and
- Experience in handling Siebel migration/upgrades to IP16 or
- Siebel Configuration, eScript, Siebel Tools, SQL, Testing, OPEN
UI development Jquery, CSS HTML XML,
- XML/SOAP UI, Server Admin
- Migration from the environment to environment
- Provide technical leadership to guide teams and technical
- Developing application system issues., bug fixing
- Siebel Lead should demonstrate programming skills, technical
expertise, problem-solving orientation, creativity, and attention
- Siebel Lead should have expertise in Siebel 8.+. 8.2.2.x.
- Strong Siebel OPEN UI development and migration
- Experience in Configuring different layers of Siebel
Application Development, Database Layer, Business Layer and GUI
Layer, customizing Applets, Views, Screens, Business Components and
Business Objects through Joins, Links, MVGs and MVLs.
- Developed Business Services, Workflows and worked on complex
business requirements using e-script, run time events, DVMs,
- Created Unit Test cases and involved in fixing defects, System
Testing, Integration Testing.
- Debugging issues with the help of Siebel log events, Server
logs, Spool files, and Workflow Instance monitoring.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
Keywords: GlobalLogic, Atlanta , Lead - Siebel Admin, Administration, Clerical , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!