Senior Administrative Specialist
Company: PSG Global Solutions
Posted on: March 28, 2020
The OpportunityWe're looking for a Senior Administrative
Specialist, working in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry in
- Partners with sales teams and brokers to address customer
satisfaction needs related to pricing, delivery method changes,
account management and strategic projects.
- Partners with Product supply, Supply planning, logistics and
transportation teams to influence and resolves order flow
- Manages phone calls and emails from customers, internal
stakeholders and partners and accurately tracks and resolves the
- Acts as liaison between external departments and customers to
process order changes, communicates all order changes, tracks and
reschedules customer orders to meet customer requested delivery
- Applies best practices and business knowledge to make timely
decisions and resolves issues with product orders to meet requested
customer delivery dates.
- Manages order flow, communication of all in full issues and
partners with transportation to ensure delivery appointments and
pick-up appointments are set timely to mitigate order
- Recognizes and tracks trends with customer issues, evaluates
and suggests process improvements for Product order management and
- Understands company goals and performance metrics and improves
quality and speed to meet and exceeds customer expectations.
- Works collaboratively but often independently on daily tasks
and resolves escalations that are diverse in scope using strategic
thinking, people and company resources.
- Builds and leverages collaborative relationships with our
customers, sales, logistics and other internal partners based on
customer specific operations.
- Analyzes, coordinates and participates in implementation of
design projects to support department and or key customer
Our ClientOur client provides Professional Services, Project &
Process Delivery, and Staffing Solutions. Serving companies looking
to hire top talent like you. Growing since starting business 10+
Focused on quality service to organizations, candidates and
In energy, oil and gas, healthcare/medical, insurance, legal,
retail, hardware, telecommunications, manufacturing, technical
services, software & web development, financial, construction,
engineering, consulting, government, and education markets.
Talent is the driving force for successful businesses. That success
creates opportunities for talented individuals. Do you have what it
takes to contribute to this positive cycle?Experience Required for
- HS diploma or GED is required
- 1-3 years of related experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the CCNA Product Supply system, Order Management,
Salesforce and SAP are preferred
DetailsThe pay we are offering is 17 per hour. This position may
present an opportunity to go permanent.What Do You Think?Does your
experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do
the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions, Atlanta , Senior Administrative Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!