Financial Analyst Reporting
Company: Cox Enterprises
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Position Summary: Responsible for supporting the IT project
portfolio compilation, analysis of portfolio investments, and
reporting to enable effective decision making and delivering
business value.Position Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of the Technology project portfolio,
partner with the portfolio managers to assess spend and
- Assist in the monthly review of financial statements with IT
Department heads to ensure funds are being spent, perform variance
analysis and proactively advise IT leadership.
- Review proposed projects for appropriate accounting treatment
(CAPEX vs OPEX).
- Responsible for uploading project data into Apptio for project
- Coordinate with non-IT departments to initiate new projects in
- Collaborate with IT Governance group to ensure data flows
accurately and timely between PPM system and Oracle Project
- Partner with CEI Accounting to identify completed projects to
put assets into service.
- Working knowledge of how to close of Project Accounting System
at month end, prepare journal entries, understanding General Ledger
- Partner with PPM application team as Subject Matter Expert for
- Support delivery of annual budget presentation to CEI
- Assist Project Planners with understanding and complying with
project financial controls and budget reporting.
- Bachelors degree and CPA required
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive
services company. The company's major operating subsidiaries
include Cox Communications (cable television distribution,
high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and
automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising
solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial
services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group
(television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and
advertising sales rep firms).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue
Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's
international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and
Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people,
sustainability and our communities, please visit
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Enterprises, Atlanta , Financial Analyst Reporting, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!