Loan Monitoring Specialist
Company: Bank OZK
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Job Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for understanding and calculating financial covenants
to assist in determining the borrower's financial condition,
ability to repay, and compliance with the Bank's lending policy and
banking regulations. Monitors loan covenants and provides detailed
financial analysis directly to relationship managers and senior
credit officers. Actively participates in the development and
onboarding of new financial tracking technology and deployment of
modern workflow solutions Bank-wide.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews financial requirements within the Bank's
- Prepares financial tracking reports and performs the analysis
- Calculates financial covenants as required in loan
- Analyzes and spreads financials within third party
- Manages and reviews projects for audit and compliance
- Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance
of essential job functions.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Follows Bank policy, procedures and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of financial ratios and commercial loan
- Ability to identify challenges, establish a corrective plan of
action and execute the plan with minimal assistance from
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to demonstrate effective time management and
- Ability to work effectively in a team and help others when
- Ability to multi-task, deliver results and respond quickly and
effectively to requests.
- Ability to adapt well to change, develop alternative solutions,
and look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain attention to
- Ability to work long hours as necessary to reach a
- Skill in using computer and Microsoft Office products,
including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Multi-function device
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, mathematics, statistics
or related field, or commensurate work experience,
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience as a commercial
lender, commercial underwriter or commercial analyst.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience required.
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local
law. Member FDIC.
Keywords: Bank OZK, Atlanta , Loan Monitoring Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!