Project Financial Analyst
Company: Woolpert, Inc.
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering
and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by
blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and
geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an
Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work(R). We believe great
companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As
we grow we are seeking a Project Financial Analyst in one of our
offices located in: Indianapolis, IN, Dayton, OH, Columbus, OH,
Fairview Heights, IL, or Atlanta, GA.
The Project Financial Analyst is responsible for providing
financial analysis, reporting, and budget support for our growing
organization. The Analyst must have a keen attention to detail,
analytical capability and take an ownership approach to all tasks.
This role supports the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
* Works with other Project Financial Analyst to ensure that monthly
cost to complete updates are completed as needed and performs
monthly revenue/profitability review to ensure consistent and
accurate project data and revenue/profit projections.
* Works with other Project Financial Analyst to ensure that
Resource Plan reports and NRF reports are incorporated into monthly
* Works with project management and other Project Financial Analyst
to review and ensure accurate monthly client billings according to
* Monitors unbilled report for potential issues and reports any
issues to Project Financial Analyst Team Lead.
* Analyzes, reviews, and monitors MIS reports, automated MIS
messaging and communicates trends and potential problems with
project management and sector leaders and market directors.
* Reviews collection issues and make direct client contact when
applicable when previous collection attempts are unsuccessful.
Coordinate with Project Financial Analyst Team Lead to review
issues with Sector Leader and Market Director.
* Coordinates with Project Managers to approve subconsultant
invoices on their behalf.
* Works with Project Control Specialist to help implementation and
maintenance of sector/market goals, KPI's, project fundamentals and
* Educates internal clients on MIS and accounting reports.
* Participates in company-wide initiatives as needed, to include
quality assurance and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must have a BA/BS and six (6) years related experience, MA/MS and
four (4) years related experience or eight (8) years related
* Must have proficiency with Accounting Systems and various
reports. Deltek Vision experience preferred.
* Candidates with A/E/G experience preferred.
* Must be able to read, analyze and interpret complex financial
* Must be able to effectively communicate in both internal and
external relationships for all essential job functions.
* Must be able to work equally well with all levels of management,
clients, and employees.
* Must possess customer service skills and the ability to
communicate effectively with internal and external clients
* Must possess strong conflict resolution skills.
* Must have above-average Microsoft Office skills.
* Must be able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a
* Must have strong organizational skills, with a keen attention to
detail, accuracy and follow-through coupled with a sense of
* Must possess negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Woolpert, Inc., Atlanta , Project Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!