Financial Operations Mgmt Project Coordinator
Company: FHLBank Atlanta
Posted on: February 15, 2019
OUR VISION FOR DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION FHLBank Atlanta contributes to our shareholder's success through a diverse, inclusive, and engaged culture that enables all individuals to work together to fulfill our purpose. IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR Provides project management, research, reports, presentations and administrative to support to the Director of Financial Operations Management. Works with the Director of Financial Operations Management to conceptualize the structure and look of the deliverable and takes on activities associated with the assigned projects. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
- Supports the Director of Financial Operations Management and other leaders of Financial Operations Management in managing assigned projects from inception to completion, to include planning, research, design and the assembly of background material, reports, and data for scheduled meetings and conferences.
- Conducts research on assigned projects, partners with and anticipates the needs of the director, provides technical and administrative support during all phases of the project (planning, initiation, monitoring, data gathering, reporting, and management) and determines how to best explain/expand the project information.
- Maintains daily and monthly filing system for follow-up on tasks and deadlines as assigned by the Director of Financial Operations Management to direct reports and cross-functional teams. Manages e-mails and soft copy filing with a thorough understanding of content and relationship to all projects and day-to-day tasks.
- Assists in preparation of meeting agendas and support materials for governing bodies, customers, and shareholders, and follows-up on all meetings attended by the director to assist in initiation or completion of assignments or projects resulting from meetings.
- Prioritizes and handles calls/issues and department queries and exercises appropriate judgment to ensure quality service and resolution.
- Provides support in the development of presentations and project coordination. Recommends and implements project improvements and solutions.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates assigned programs and presentations to ensure accomplishment of financial/budgetary and regulatory goals.
- Compiles and tracks department strategic and resource plans, as well as reporting on various monthly and quarterly metrics to the organization.
- Serves as liaison between the Director of Financial Operations Management and other directors, managers, and personnel.
- Makes independent decisions and judgments on areas of responsibility with limited supervision, including interaction with working groups, project teams, creation and dissemination of various communications, etc.
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Financial Operations Management when needed.
- Takes on special projects and drives them to completion. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor's degree and three years of related project coordinator experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary. One to three years project management experience, and the ability to take a project from initial specifications to design, draft, proposal, implementation and project assessment, while meeting deliverable deadlines and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience leading a meeting, strong problem-solving, decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills. Ability to make sound decisions in short periods of time. BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH FHLBANK ATLANTA
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package
- Health Saving Accounts
- Flexible Spending benefit account for tax free health care and dependent care expense
- 401(k) Savings Plan and Matching
- Professional Development
- Community Involvement Opportunities and Time Off
- Free Onsite Parking
- Onsite Fitness Facility We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Keywords: FHLBank Atlanta, Atlanta , Financial Operations Mgmt Project Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!