Billing Analyst II
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Type Contract to Permanent (Full Time)
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers' point-of-sale systems, InComm is revolutionizing the commerce experience through innovative payments technology. InComm leverages end to end solutions to bring branded activatable products to retailers both in store and digitally. Our process includes everything from card printing, inventory management and forecast analytics, to the development and integration of activation technology in point of sale machines world-wide. From there we leverage our backend platform as a service technology to drive product activation to the tune of several thousand card activations every second. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number 1 company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at or connect with us on , , or .
About This Opportunity
The Billing Analyst role will establish/maintain accounts receivable relationships and provide customer service as a primary contact for merchant billing issues. Additionally, this position will be responsible for monitoring the automated invoicing of assigned accounts, researching outstanding aging, and assisting in account reconciliation of 'Pay on Invoice' merchants.
- Utilize AR Billing distribution for the following types of requests:
- Invoice requests
- ACH breakdown requests
- Open tickets for email subscription updates and/or changes
- Open tickets for missing auto-writing subscriptions
- Process approved debits/credits (keying, attaching backup, etc.)
- Pursue / coordinate billing issue resolution while communicating progress to internal / external customers on a regular basis.
- Complete project deadlines as assigned by Lead or Manager.
- Perform margin analyses and create any accompanying credits or debits.
- Running and creating Oracle Discoverer reports.
- Running and creating simple Dataloader models as requested.
- Research and analysis of billing issues on multiple platforms and companies.
- Review Daily AR Tracking Report for US and CAN.
- Account resolution - research and analysis of billing issues which includes consistent follow-up.
- Work with the Collections team on weekly aging reports. Follow up with unauthorized deductions for assigned accounts, including ensuring that all backup is attached in the system.
- Monitor and resolve tickets as assigned utilizing Service Now. Open tickets with appropriate teams for resolution.
- Manage and serve as billing backup for intermediate and complex merchant billing accounts.
- Document processes as created and assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- ORACLE 11i and R12 experience a plus
- Intermediate in Excel, Outlook
- General transaction processing knowledge
- 2-4 Years billing experience preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Organizational / time-management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized with excellent time-management
- Must be an efficient multi-tasker in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program
Keywords: InComm, Atlanta , Billing Analyst II, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!