Field Risk Specialist
Company: Datascan Technologies, LLC
Location: Union City
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Offering $10K Sign On Bonus Position: Field Risk Specialist -
This is a Field Based Position so you will not be assigned to a
local office, candidates must be located in the Union City, GA
area. OverviewDataScan is the leading provider of wholesale asset
finance and floorplan auditing solutions for the automotive finance
industry in the US and Canada. North America's leading banks and
finance companies rely on DataScan's best-in-class technology and
services to facilitate wholesale lending and manage portfolio risk.
Job DescriptionExciting Job Opportunity Alert! We at DataScan's
Audit Intelligence (Ai) Operations Team are on the hunt for a
spirited, goal-oriented Field Risk Specialist (FRS) to supercharge
our national field team. Your role is to lead the charge executing
high-stakes floorplan audits at a wide range of wholesale and
retail dealer locations across your assigned territory. As an FRS,
your work will be far from mundane. You'll be tasked with
physically verifying floor planned inventory, transforming
detective work into an art as you inspect dealership records, and
showcasing your problem-solving skills as you determine the
disposition of missing inventory using Ai's state of the art mobile
audit application. Expect a fast-paced, dynamic environment where
you're constantly interacting with dealer personnel, unraveling
audit results, and communicating with client representatives. Every
day you'll flex your analytical muscles, reviewing and
authenticating dealer records and other documents related to sold,
missing, and damaged inventory units. But that's not all. You'll
also play a vital role in risk management, becoming the gatekeeper
of inventory status by recording detailed information in our Ai
mobile audit application and ensuring the legitimacy of Motor
Vehicle Titles. If you love the thrill of on-the-ground operations
and have a knack for risk assessment, then this is the career
opportunity you've been waiting for. Join us and redefine what it
means to be a Field Risk Specialist. Essential Functions:
- Verify in stock inventory by inspecting the VIN/serial number
for each floor planned inventory unit.
- Meet with authorized dealership personnel to identify the
disposition of missing inventory units.
- Review and verify the authenticity of dealer records and other
documentation associated with sold, missing and damaged inventory
- Verify the status of MSOs and titles.
- Record status information for each inventory unit in the Ai
mobile audit application.
- Record information about dealer visit.
- Review audit results with dealer personnel.
- Communicate with client representatives about audit results,
dealer conditions, and risk potential.Job RequirementsThis is a
Field Based Position so you will not be assigned to a local office,
Candidates must live in the Union City, GA area.
- Ability to work independently with strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication and
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Basic computer literacy required.
- Occasional travel outside of local territory may be required
- Lifting and moving boxes may be required from
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel overnight (approximately 5 nights of
overnight travel per month)
- High School diploma or GED required; college preferred.
- Two years or more of applicable experience in: floorplan
auditing, banking/financial services, automotive, customer service,
field services or related industry. Compensation and Benefits:At
DataScan, our associates are our number one asset. We offer
competitive compensation with annual bonus potential, paid
time-off, company vehicle, expense reimbursement, excellent health
care and retirement benefits.
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus ($5,000 paid after 180 days of
- $5,000 Retention Bonus ($5,000 paid after one year of
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus potential based on satisfactory performance
- Company vehicle and company gas card
- Expense reimbursement
- Flexible health insurance options, including vision and dental
- 401K retirement savings plan, including company
- Wellness incentives PI3972247d204f-31181-33762801
Keywords: Datascan Technologies, LLC, Atlanta , Field Risk Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Union City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!