Senior Product Offering Manager
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of
breakthroughsWhen you join Honeywell, you become a member of our
global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make
the things that make the future.Sr Offering Management Specialist -
AD Smart Edge - Fire Building Automation (BA)Drive commercial
success with innovations and integration into early warning fire
detection industry.The Advanced Detection (AD) Smart Edge team
within Honeywell's Fire business is investing in innovative
technologies that are advancing the fire industry for the benefit
of all stakeholders, from building occupants to system installers,
service providers, and first responders. This role is critical in
defending and growing our early detection solutions with upcoming
innovations, integrations, and SaaS components. It will cover all
aspects of AD portfolio that includes industry leading early smoke
detection solutions comprising of hardware, software, and
integration with leading Honeywell Fire brands along with
associated training and support.--Key responsibilities include
scaling up NPIs, driving further adoption of existing product
range, white space study and SAM expansion, definition and
implementation of product and solution strategy, STRAP preparation
with regional input and drive orders and gross profit by owning the
solutions with end-to-end lifecycle management. You will partner
with Sales, DG, BD, PMO, Engineering and key internal and external
stakeholders and our customers to develop tactical plans to
consistently identify and implement new business opportunities.KEY
- Global responsibility for VESDA product lines integrated with
Fire systems (SLC, Networking, SaaS components); AMER commercial
responsibility for driving penetration of entire AD portfolio.
- Define, integrate and drive AD products, solutions and
innovation offering roadmap as part of the FIRE portfolio in
coordination with regional leaders.
- Lead AD NPIs definition and end-to-end management including
SaaS solutions as a part of overall Fire software offerings.
- Conduct VOC, evaluate competitive landscape and develop NPI
solutions including SaaS components that deliver winning portfolio
and manage NPIs from requirements to launch.
- Take GTM ownership and collaborate with CM and Sales to drive
faster adoption by aggressively deploying new business
- Create distinctive offering plans with outstanding financial
outcomes from new solution introductions with P&L
- Define requirements for new products and enhancements, for both
hardware and software, integrating customer needs with the business
- Commercialize offerings including SKU creation, pricing, sales
and technical support training with hands-on support, and meet AOP
- Create your own industry network and communicate the value of
our solutions in customer-centric terms; develop value props into
compelling customer pitches.
- Analyze long term market trends; build and maintain market
intelligence of both traditional competitors as well as innovative
- Along with fellow AD OMs, jointly development long-term
roadmaps with OEMs and regional Fire teams and manage
- Assist in creation and building of brands; work with CM team to
effectively promote and advertise brands.MUST HAVE--
- 7+ years' techno commercial experience in the fire
- 5+ years' experience in product management from conception to
NPI launch including VOC, requirements, cross-functional engagement
within Agile processes, business case, market intelligence,
competition studies, value props, segmentation, pricing, and
- 5+ years' experience in managing complex product lines covering
hardware, software and mechanical components.WE VALUE
- Bachelor's degree (Advanced technical degree (e.g. engineering)
is highly preferred).
- Demonstrated business and technical acumen and proven ability
to communicate offering value to the customers.
- Experience in formulation and implementation of innovative
solutions with SaaS components.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders and
customers to translate discussions into regional roadmaps relating
them to business impact.
- Additional qualification in marketing or finance.
- Experience in influencing cross-functional stakeholders
internally and externally.
- Experience in conducting secondary and primary research and
- Well-developed business case analysis skills including
opportunity sizing and risk assessment.
- Track record of leading product launches and working with
- Innovation product experience introducing new technologies into
- Analytical thinking and decisive with willingness to make
decisions within degree of authority.
- Ability to balance technology with marketing themes, pivot when
required by the business.
- Process and systems oriented, with ability to evaluate and
change when necessary.
- Asking questions and challenging the status quo from the
- Ability to connect customer needs, execution feasibility, and
business value.Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) is a foundational
principle at Honeywell, both because it's the right thing to do and
because it is a fundamental enabler for our business. We actively
recruit, develop and retain talent from diverse backgrounds and
cultures who bring different experience, perspectives, abilities
and ideas. We foster an inclusive environment in which all
employees feel valued, respected and accepted.Inclusion and
Diversity is more than a commitment to us, it is the way we
JOB ID: HRD220080Category: Business
ManagementLocation: 715 Peachtree Street,
ServicesHoneywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Atlanta , Senior Product Offering Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!