Senior Tax Manager - Construction
Posted on: September 21, 2023
216 Hours PTO & Signing Bonus OfferedThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Albert SimonsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $180,000 -
$220,000 per yearA bit about us:As an IPA top 100 firm, we are
seeking to expand our team by welcoming remote talent. We offer
competitive pay and flexible working hours, with an average
workload of 50-55 hours during the busy season. We're a
multi-disciplinary firm that offers accounting, tax, and advisory
services. With over 60 years of experience, we provide
industry-specific expertise, comprehensive service offerings, and
client-centric results.Our firm is consistently recognized as a
"Best Places to Work" for our commitment to compensation, paid time
off, work-life balance, culture and more. We're excited to offer
summer hours: condensed work week Monday through Thursday with an
early close on Friday.Why join us?
- Competitive Pay!
- Great Company Culture
- Flexible Hours + schedule!
- Group health insurance, 100% cost of individual coverage paid
by firmJob DetailsResponsibilities
- Utilize advanced specialized tax expertise to review research
findings, tax returns, and work papers, formulate conclusions
consistent with firm policies and professional standards, and
determine implications and the best course of action for
- Ensure all tax advice is technically correct and properly
- Understand the firm's policies, procedures, and professional
standards and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Listen to clients, anticipate their needs, adapt to client
priorities/agenda, and plans accordingly.
- Lead engagement, managing the business relationship with a
focus on high-quality tax service and seek to provide additional or
value-added services to the client.
- Recognize client issues and risk tolerance.
- Be aware of the firm's industry service group and scope of
services to the client.
- Understand what is important to the client and how to maximize
- Develop relationships to generate new business.
- Hold a position of leadership in a community, business, or
professional organization with an emphasis on the development of a
strong external network.
- Build and leverage strong internal/external networks.
- Dedicate time to coaching and developing others through
training, providing opportunities for them, and helping them
- Actively communicate the client's needs and facts to the
appropriate team members to execute the work.
- Develop trustworthiness with the client and team members.
- Manage the progression of quality deliverables on time, in
scope, and within budget and/or realization goal.Job Requirements
- Must have a B.A./B.S. degree in Accounting (MST/MBA is a
- CPA is a must.
- Experience in the Construction industry is a MUST.
- Strong technical skills in taxation.
- 5 plus years of work experience.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Senior Tax Manager - Construction, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!