Posted on: September 20, 2023
- Overall responsibility for developing and implementing
financial controls and accounting procedures for the corporate and
production sites within the US.
- Provide leadership and coaching to two teams of accounting
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities for direct reports to
include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning,
assigning and directing work; appraising performance; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Oversee the monthly closing and reporting process in compliance
with US GAAP while ensuring all required transactions are recorded
in the monthly results and appropriately distributing financial
statements to Management Team, Banks et al.
- Oversee regular reporting and audit related requirements from
- Assure timely dissemination and accuracy of month-end and
annual financial management reports.
- Assist the CFO with the annual budget and work with budget
holders to help ensure a close integration between organizational
plans and the budget.
- Assist the CFO with monitoring budget to actual revenue and
expenditures and work with budget holders to analyze and report on
variances, and proactively recommend required actions.
- Ensure accounting systems and processes for fiscal closings and
reporting are continually streamlined via process improvement to
achieve greater efficiencies and accuracy in the level, and
timeliness of reporting (continuous improvements).
- Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the
integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes while focusing on safety and best practices. Perform other
duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related degree;
- Ten (10) or more years of progressive financial leadership
experience and US GAAP experience
- Public company experience is required.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to
effectively coach, train, and mentor.
- Proven ability and demonstrated history of providing strategic
vision and direction to drive execution.
- Experience working in a plant manufacturing environment is
- A self-starter who can work independently and efficiently on
projects and key deliverables under time pressures and deadlines in
a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and ERP system(s)
Sisecam USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Sisecam
USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment.
Keywords: CINER, Atlanta , Accounting Director, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!