Hybrid Tax Director
Posted on: September 19, 2023
An amazing opportunity to join a growing healthcare business
management organization that is offering a competitive
compensation, flexible work schedule, and bonus package!!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Lauren LehmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$150,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:We are representing a
healthcare business management organization that has helped
thousands of private medical practices double their revenue, pay
off houses and buildings in a short period of time, grow a bigger
and more efficient leadership team, create a self-managed
organization, and leave a lasting legacy. Their goal is to provide
business owners with a solution that best serves their needs and
helps them create lasting wealth that impacts generations to
come.Apply today to learn more about their Tax Director opening!Why
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Full Medical Benefits!
- Flexible Schedule (Hybrid Work Schedule)!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Overseeing all tax operations and ensuring compliance with
local, state, federal, and international tax laws and
- Developing and implementing effective tax strategies to
minimize tax liabilities and maximize profitability.
- Leading and managing the preparation and review of corporate,
partnership, and individual tax returns.
- Collaborating with internal and external auditors to manage
audits and inquiries related to taxes.
- Providing expert tax advice to senior management and other
stakeholders on the tax implications of business decisions.
- Keeping abreast of changes in tax laws and regulations and
assessing their impact on the company.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and
implementing new procedures to enhance tax efficiency and
- Training and mentoring tax department staff and fostering a
collaborative and inclusive work environment.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A
Master's degree in Taxation or a related field is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in tax, with a focus on
- Extensive experience in public accounting.
- In-depth knowledge of local, state, federal, and international
tax laws and regulations.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Hybrid Tax Director, Accounting, Auditing , Kennesaw, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!