Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Category:Accounting & Finance
Work Shift/Schedule:8 Hr Morning - AfternoonNortheast Georgia
Health System is rooted in a foundation of improving the health of
our communities. About the Role:Job SummaryResponsible for a
variety of accounts payable duties to assure accurate
record-keeping and proper communication with vendors and employees.
-Minimum Job Qualifications
- Licensure or other certifications:
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Minimum Experience:
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Preferred Licensure or other certifications:
- Preferred Educational Requirements:
- Preferred Experience: Bookkeeping or accounting
Job Specific and Unique Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with flexible schedules
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills and the ability to be
- Basic computer and typing skills
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Corresponds with vendors and employees on past due invoices and
discrepancies on price and quantity received. -Questions and
answers on expense reports. Verifies all system and reports.
- Resolve open credits and unpaid receipts.
- Files paid invoices accurately.
- Verifies accuracy of expense reports. -
- Reviews check requests to ensure proper expense account and tax
- Verifies accuracy of invoices.
- Refers all unresolved past due invoices to supervisor.
- Responsible for reporting misuse or questionable use of funds
to appropriate management.
- Weight Lifted: Up to 20 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Weight Carried: Up to 20 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Vision: Moderate, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Kneeling/Stooping/Bending: Occasionally 0-30%
- Standing/Walking: Occasionally 0-30%
- Pushing/Pulling: Occasionally 0-30%
- Intensity of Work: Occasionally 0-30%
- Job Requires: Reading, Writing, Reasoning, Talking,
Fingering.Working at NGHS means being part of something special: a
team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you
reach your goals. -NGHS: Opportunities start here.Northeast Georgia
Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status,
protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally
protected classification or status.
Keywords: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc, Atlanta , Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...