Company: DHL (Deutsche Post)
Location: Lithia Springs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all product
for both inbound and outbound freight and for ensuring all product
is free of damage and infestation and production code dates are
properly recorded. Ensure the quantity, quality, labeling, and
addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications or
* Count all inbound product, compare to manifest, and check all
shipments for damage, infestation, and production code dates before
product is stored.
* Report shortages, damages, and mis-shipments on appropriate forms
and forward to appropriate party.
* Sign for inbound shipments or accept signature for outbound
merchandise due to a special request.
* Check contents of outbound freight as filled and assembled by
* Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with
customer's order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and
* Safely and effectively operate forklift or any other materials
handling equipment as required and assist in the loading or
unloading of merchandise moving into or out of the warehouse as
* Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
* Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and conduct
operations in a manner that promotes safety.
* Participate in physical inventories.
Required Education and Experience:
* Must meet material handling equipment certification
* High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
* 6 months warehousing/material handling experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL (Deutsche Post), Atlanta , Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Lithia Springs, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!