Sr. Internal Auditor - Hybrid/Remote
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps
people -- no matter where they are in their health journey -- unify
and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and
data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people,
providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and
communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by
driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we
are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to
supporting each individual through the lens of their personal
health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable
for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
The Sr. Internal Auditor reports to the Internal Audit Manager and
is responsible for assisting management through Year 1 SOX: SOX
training and education, remediating identified control gaps, and
testing key financial statement controls for appropriate design and
operating effectiveness. Must be able to work in a fast paced and
dynamic environment. Sharecare's Internal Audit Team is co-sourced
with a third-party. This position is based out of the Atlanta, GA
office. Must have willingness and ability to travel as
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide training and education to process owners around SOX
topics: sufficiency of control evidence, management review
controls, IPE, etc.
* Execute Controls Testing and SOX Assessments.
* Conduct process walkthroughs to evaluate design and perform key
controls testing to determine effectiveness of internal
* Perform SOX Readiness Assessments in the event of business
* Set up workpapers and testing attributes for new and changing
* Work closely with process owners to ensure corrective action
plans are in place to remediate gaps or deficiencies.
* Perform follow up audits to ensure remediation of findings and
report the status of remediation efforts.
* Assist in incorporating any company acquisitions into the SOX
* Assist in the coordination with external auditors on their annual
audit plan and facilitate with the affected teams to minimize the
* Execution of traditional Internal Audit projects (financial,
operational, and IT), as required.
* Participation in Enterprise Risk Assessment.
* Identify process improvement opportunities.
* Willingness and ability to travel as required.
* 4+ years' experience in related roles in public accounting or
* Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CIA, or be actively
* Corporate governance, internal control, compliance (SOX) and
* Solid understanding of accounting principles and internal
* Experience with Workiva, Floqast, and / or Workday is a plus.
* Theoretical and practical knowledge of Knowledge of internal
controls principles (COSO, SOX) and audit processes.
* Current knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
(e.g. USGAAP, IFRS).
* High level of ownership, accountability and initiative and
ability to drive team to achieve goals.
* Ability to build rapport and work well with a co-sourced Internal
* Ability to balance multiple priorities under minimal supervision,
while meeting required deadlines.
* Ability to work successfully in a fast paced and dynamic
environment, discern relevant information, and interpret risks.
* Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or finance.
255 E Paces Ferry Rd
Suite 700, Atlanta, Georgia 30305Accounting/ FinanceSharecare is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and doesn't discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, protected
veteran status,or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: Sharecare, Atlanta , Sr. Internal Auditor - Hybrid/Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!