Senior Manager - Controller
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Requisition ID -6249 -- -Posted -07/29/2022 -- -United States --
-Atlanta A GTM Finance Controller provides strategic direction by
creating analysis and refining the financials and KPI related to
Sales and Marketing operations. Align the company's business plan,
using an understanding of the company's core operations, and goals
to provide direction on how to structure, run, and grow the
business. As an individual proactive contributor, the GTM Finance
Controller will report directly to the Head of Controllership, and
it will drive the financials analysis on sales and Opex,
interacting widely with the main stakeholders' leaders. The ideal
candidate needs to have experience in running the main KPIs on
SaaS, and manufacturing businesses, combining analytical abilities,
an open-minded set, and a solver culture to provide an excellent
finance controllership for the GTM areas. Responsibilities
- Strong partnership with Sales and Marketing to support the
financials on the deal reviews, KPI/Adhoc reporting, and
forecasting & budgeting.
- Main contributor to large cross-functional projects and
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets financial and budgetary
reports related to Sales and Marketing.
- Preparation of month, quarter, and annual financial forecasts
(Sales Booking per sales type, OPEX for Sales & Marketing, and
- Interaction with the financial accounting and legal team to
maintain reporting requirements and adherence to the US accounting
practices (ASC 606) on the Sales Agreement, and financials
- Collaborated interdepartmentally for the order to cash process,
and alignment concepts with accounting staff on the updated
procedures, including ASC 606.
- Participate and support a systematic process to improve the
accuracy and the data quality in Salesforce.
- Met all the deadlines involved in a month-end close and weekly
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP HANA, Salesforce, NetSuite,
and Hyperion. (Preferred is NetSuite)
- Oversaw the entire accounting integration of multiple revenue
streams both Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Collaborated interdepartmentally for creating and improving
efficiencies on internal processes for SAAS/RAAS products. Skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, operations,
economics, or related analytical discipline preferred.
- Financial management experience (5+ years) with planning,
forecasting, and business analysis; prior experience as an advisor
to or executive at an early-stage company is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency. 5+ years of practical experience in using
analytical, data models in Excel for building, and maintaining
- Solid problem solving, analytical, and presentation skills,
with an exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Advance Knowledge in Salesforce
- Experience within SaaS, RaaS environment, and manufacturing
- A natural curiosity and a "big picture" mentality.
- Excellent spoken and written communication; comfort reaching
out to and interviewing the company's management, and
- Team player, fast learner, have a creative, fun attitude, and
extremely comfortable with ambiguity
Keywords: GreyOrange, Atlanta , Senior Manager - Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!