VC Fund Finance and Ops Senior Associate
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Newly created role to be the 4th hire on the Finance team after
a successful Series A, with a groundbreaking VC firm!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: David MontgomeryAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit
about us:Our client is a hyper-growth Fintech company democratizing
institutional investment, and bringing venture capital to different
playing field!Why join us?
- Just wrapped up a very successful Series A round
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing VC
firm, that is getting investment in a very picky investment
environment (which says a lot)
- Great equity package from Day 1Job DetailsJob Description,
Responsibilities & Qualifications:We are looking to hire our next
fund operations and finance teammate. The ideal candidate has
previous experience working at a venture capital/private equity
fund or in another finance-oriented professional service capacity,
especially at an early scale firm or startup. They are familiar
with the nuts and bolts of private investment transactions and and
how key data about these transactions are captured and reported to
different stakeholders. This person has a desire to expand and
deepen that knowledge while collaborating across teams to provide
world-class customer service and contribute to the development of a
seamless and intuitive software product.Primary responsibilities
- Contribute to all aspects of fund operations, including:
customer service, KYC/KYB/AML checks and other compliance
functions, investor subscriptions, fund banking and cash
management, financial/narrative reporting and record-keeping.
- Collaborate with external service providers including banking,
legal, audit, tax, and fund admin to create a seamless experience
for end users.
- Work actively with the software development team to help scope,
test and implement automation or other efficiency improvements
across all workflows.
- Support other teams in processes related to sales/fundraising,
diligence and investor relations.
- Lead special projects/initiatives where your
interests/strategic priorities align.
- Follow and contribute to the ongoing improvement of compliance
policies and process documentation.Qualifications
- 2-3+ years of experience working within private markets
(VC/PE), fintech or other finance-oriented professional service
capacity, with proven operations and project management
- Experience in working within a regulated and supervised
- Robust analytical skills across quantitative and qualitative
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness lead and manage complex initiatives and
tasks.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , VC Fund Finance and Ops Senior Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!