Company: Safety Consultants USA Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Billing Coordinator Job Description
Safety Consultants USA is looking for a billing coordinator to
oversee the company billing operations. The billing coordinator
will be responsible for creating and sending invoices, tracking
payments, keeping meticulous records, and resolving any
discrepancies. The ideal candidate will be able to handle client
invoice-related complaints and follow up with team members to
resolve any issues uncovered.
The successful candidate will be able to multitask without
compromising the accuracy of work. Excellent customer service is a
must in this role.
Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Planning and supervising billing and collection
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the accuracy of
- Corresponding with clients, answering questions, and resolving
- Following up on outstanding payments.
- Preparing and sending invoices.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Creating and managing client accounts.
- Reconciling account discrepancies.
- Reconciling expense reports
- Collecting payroll information
Billing Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in business administration, accounting, or a related
- Work experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong customer service skills.
Keywords: Safety Consultants USA Inc, Atlanta , Billing Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!