Company: Archibus + Serraview Job Board
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptioniOFFICE + SpaceIQ is making workplaces smarter
and employee experiences better. Businesses that need a centralized
data-driven platform to make better informed decisions about real
estate, want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient
work environment, and want to give their employees a frictionless
experience so they can do their best work, come to iOFFICE +
SpaceIQ. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes reach their
full potential by creating great workplaces that attract and retain
the talent they need to grow and succeed. If you are looking for a
dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, join SpaceIQ and our
suite of products: Archibus, Serraview and SiQ in transforming the
workplace.Position Summary: We are looking for a Financial Analyst
to provide accurate and data-based information on company's current
and future financial outlook. You will research and analyze
financial information to help company make well informed decisions,
write reports, and monitor financial movements.Key
- Consolidate and analyze various financial data including
actuals, budgets, forecasts, income statements, balance sheet, cash
flow, bookings, and renewals.
- Develop financial models that forecast future performance with
comparisons and analysis vs. budget, prior periods, prior
forecasts, and other applicable benchmarks.
- Work with leaders in other departments to ensure financial
forecasts are accurate and to understand variances.
- Incorporate data from accounting, CRM, and payroll systems and
other company resources into forecasts and reporting.
- Offer suggestions to improve the various financial-related
processes to drive automation within the company.
- Compile reports that will be submitted to management on a
weekly / monthly / quarterly basis.
- Assemble and summarize data in a manner consumable to the
company's leadership and management.Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial
software applications (specific focus on Intacct and
- Hands-on experience with complex financials models.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis,
corporate finance and information analysis.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ownership and determination as it applies to assigned
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related fieldBenefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTOAn Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Archibus + Serraview Job Board, Atlanta , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!