Transportation Safety Auditor
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Newrest is looking for a Transportation Safety Auditor to be
part of the team for our Atlanta location. This individual will
share the responsibility to ensure the safety for the ramp
department. This individual will train, monitor, and audit all
safety processes for the department. The individual will spend most
of their time at the airport driving around airplanes.
- Ensure that all Drivers and Ramp personnel perform their job in
a safe manner in line with airport regulations and traffic
- Perform fifteen ramp safety audits per shift at the
- Perform other safety audits as needed.
- Coordinate new hire safety training and perform the safety
- Ensure all Drivers are properly trained before starting
- Track on spreadsheet and online the audit report and
- Regular and timely attendance is expected for the
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required
- Previous experience as an auditor preferred
- Must possess valid Driver License
- Must be able to pass airport security clearance and test
- Solid understanding of OSHA laws, especially as it pertains to
- Knowledge of airport safety regulations preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, walk, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently
required to use hands to handle or feel. The employee must also
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is also
required to frequently inspect the manufacturing floor and will be
exposed to noise levels that may range from moderate to loud.
- Free lunch provided every day
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEOs
Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only
major catering company active in all catering and related
hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board,
duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support
services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in
2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is
also the first largest independent airline caterer world-wide.
At year end closing 2018 (September) Newrest is 94,58%
management-owned, with its managers holding its capital (340
managers). The remaining capital is held by Private Equity Funds
(3,5%) and Private Investors (1,92%).
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its
clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers,
a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total
respect of social and environmental values in all of its
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Newrest, Atlanta , Transportation Safety Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!