Posted on: January 17, 2022
Job Title: Accounting SpecialistJob ID:608Pay Rate:DOEHours /
Days:Monday FridayJob Status: Full TimeLocation:Norcross,
GAOrganization:CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations
to improve patient-centered care and to create an effective,
diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion
and cultural competence.We provide hundreds of healthcare providers
with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation
and interpretation services in more than 200 languages.Summary:Our
company is looking for an Accounting Specialist to perform clerical
duties and to assist the Controller in day to day operations. The
successful candidate will be responsible for accounts payable and
receivable, account reconciliations, and interacting with customers
and contractors regarding invoices and payments.Essential Duties
- Process payments via check and ACH.
- Process payables via check and ACH.
- Maintenance of Vendor and Customer information.
- Invoicing of customers.
- Reconciliation of accounts as assigned by Controller.
- Research and respond to vendor and customer inquiries via email
- Maintain current accounting filing process and manage
accounting group email.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or
phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment
- Assist in reporting and financial analysis.
- Assist with other duties as assigned and additional duties as
- 2 years experience in AP/AR in a professional work
- QuickBooks Experience
- Microsoft Excel Experience
Education:Associates or Bachelors degree in the following fields
(Business Administration, Accounting or Finance) required
Computer Skills:Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, MS Word, Power
Keywords: Culturalink, Atlanta , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!