Night Auditor/Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
Company: McKibbon Hospitality
Posted on: November 23, 2021
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Night Auditor? The hotel
front desk night auditor is the main person to interact with guests
during the overnight hours, typically 11pm to 7am. As the friendly
face of the property, the hotel front desk night auditor has a
relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You
are responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient
manner, while ensuring that guests' needs are properly addressed.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and
supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for
professional development and advancement. Become part of our family
and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon
Hospitality their career home. A Day in the Life:
- You will anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and
acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
- You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- You will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest
- You will maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel
features/services, hours of operations, room rates, special
packages and promotions, daily house count and expected
arrivals/departures, and scheduled daily group activities.
- You will process all guest check-ins, and verify registration
information with the guest.
- You will handle overbooked or 'walked' guests.
- You will accept and record wake-up call requests.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated
departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity
- You will resolve discrepancies on the room status report with
- You will train with and learn Food and Beverage operations to
fill in as needed.Job Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a front desk agent or in a
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training
- Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly
- Flexible schedule to work 11pm to 7am shifts
- Proficiency with computers
- Basic math skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain
a professional demeanor at all times
- The ability to input and access information in the property
management system and/or points-of-sale system
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to create a fun and supportive working
Keywords: McKibbon Hospitality, Atlanta , Night Auditor/Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!