Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center----Luxurious comfort embraces pure
style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center.
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the
bustling--Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to
views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial
Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips
Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest
hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.--Omni CNN's associates enjoy a
dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and
mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a
company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a
culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out.
If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve
others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.The
Accounting Generalist will be responsible for Accounts Receiveable
and providing appropriate billings and back up data of the Hotel's
functions booked by Banquets and Sales Departments.-- Also, being
able to handle accounts through settlement, guest satisfaction, and
customer service calls.
- Daily handling and resolution of check out with balance
- Maintain neat and organized billing files.
- Insure that all billings go out with supporting backup for all
- Audit all banquet charges as well as miscellaneous charges that
are posted to master accounts for accuracy.
- Audit city ledger edit for correct information, proper billing
address and phone number, complete backup, and correct city ledger
number to run statements on a daily basis.
- Maintain a billing control log sheet for all billings,
indicating the name, account number, and date billed.
- Daily account receivable transfer via computer to corporate
- Forward group advance deposits received by accounting to
reservations for posting.
- Handle all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient
- Handle correspondence and communication to customers, corporate
office, as well as our owners regarding billing matters.
- Insure that all major accounts have received a follow-up call
10-20 days after the bills have been mailed.
- Maintain files for completed customer service work.
- Attend all pre-con meetings for special billing
- Maintain open communication with all department
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- High diploma or equivalent.
- Prior receivables and/or accounting experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and other general computer
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and
- Must be able to work Monday- Friday with the occasional
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Atlanta , Accounting Generalist, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!