InfoSec Specialist - IT Audit
Posted on: March 29, 2020
Everyone communicates. It's the essence of the human experience.
How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we
live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the
network-our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role
and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth,
expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify
migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers- we provide the
essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to
succeed. The world's most advanced networks rely on CommScope
connectivity. This position is responsible for developing and
collaborating across divisions to implement CommScope's Information
Security program. The primary responsibilities of this position are
to perform IT Audit and Risk Assessments while aligning to business
goals and objectives. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform IT Risk Assessments for various enterprise projects in
order to identify, mitigate and manage risks.
- Manage and perform IT Audits for various operational
- Support InfoSec team's Governance, Risk and Compliance
projects, tools, and initiatives.
- Maintain policy, standards, guidelines, procedures development
and maintenance expertise/support in coordination with the
CommScope enterprises business strategies.
- Research and provide expertise in understanding corporate and
business best practices and convert these practices into
information security policy, standards, guidelines, and
- Balancing the needs of the business with the contractual and
regulatory landscape to create balanced and enforceable information
security directives and guidelines
- Advanced studies focusing on Information Security or
Information Assurance a plus
- Working with recognized IT Security-related control frameworks
and standards; eg ISO27002, PCI, SOX, etc. Education and
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information
Technology or related curriculum.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in Information Security,
audit, risk management or internal controls.
- Demonstrated basic understanding in processes related to the
position, including applying It is the policy of CommScope to
provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on
merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis
of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national
origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.
Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected
veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and
require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and
subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified
protected veterans and qualified individuals with
Keywords: CommScope, Atlanta , InfoSec Specialist - IT Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Braselton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!