IT Budget/Contract Analyst, Senior
Posted on: January 17, 2020
- Evaluates the impact of any issue or complaint concerning IT
- Makes initial recommendations of severity.
- Makes suggestions on how to improve processes, stay
transparent, and develop an action plan to eliminate the problem if
- Evaluates the documentation, brings in the appropriate parties
to discuss the initial findings, facilitates meetings to gather and
validate details and make analytical decisions based on facts and
what would benefit Emory and uphold integrity and standards.
- Resolve reported or observed issues or complaints, escalating
- Creates presentation type materials or finding document to
address reportied issues or complaints with management, ensuring
appropriate recommendations are documented and verified.
- Monitors IT staff (customer) for knowledge gaps and creates job
aids or other materials to document and explain IT adminstration
processes as needed.
- Suggests overall staff program changes.
- May provide input on team members to manager and director.
- Researches other relevant procedures in order to draft best
- Suggest new policies or improvements to existing policies for
review by peers and management.
- Creates a communication plan for training and deciminating the
information to management and staff.
- Contributes to the daily operations and staff utilization
ensuring appropriate Customer Service and Delivery as necessary,
serves as escalation point and resource for mitigating issues with
resource conflicts for coverage and backup to day to day
coordination of operational services.
- Investigates reported issues and concerns to ensure approriate
behaviors were in place, mentoring, coaching and following up as
necessary. Works with others to implement improvements or identify
errors more quickly. Reviews data and creates management reports,
action plans, and tracks progress against benchmarks and past
- Ensures processes are documented and current. Understands
inputs from benchmarks, operational standards and puts in
- Assist in the managment and communication of reporting
expenditures on IT service delivery.
- Provide the business and IT with financial data to assess the
value of IT services.
- Ensures the proper funding is in place for the delivery of
services by identification of over and under budget
- Provides data to assist in the forcasting of financial
requirements to meet service commitments.
- Contributes to development and maintanance of established
framework for managing the cost of services provided.
- Understand and contribute to development of defined processes
for components of ITIL Lifecycle, with particular focus on all
components of the Services Strategy phase and how they directly
interact with other phases of the lifecycle.
- Makes recommendations for goals and objectives, strategies,
risks in areas of IT Administration.
- Manages team participation in governance forums, calendars and
follow up actions.
- Provides input on strategy generation or capacity management
- Improves processes in IT Adminstration including transition &
transformation planning, monitoring, reporting and change
management activities by following up on any reported issues and
- Reviews new service requests and analysing against established
contract elements and budgets.
- Integrates approved service requests into existing budget and
vendor management processes and work queues.
- Maintains functional expertise of trade articles, trends, and
- Performs reviews and ensure contract compliance around service
level agreements, deliverables of agreement, and performance of the
- Provide detailed reporting and education to staff and business
- Reads, understands, and guides Emory clinical and business (end
users) on IS contracting needs, norms, and gather consensus from
all parties. Understands risks, insurance, and how legal terms
effect the vendor relationship.
- Red-lines contracts, statements of work (SOW) and any other
document that requires signatures.
- Conducts interviews with the project manager to identify
technical issues noted in the agreement.
- Advises on contract interpretation.
- Escalates issues and concerns appropriately.
- Manages vendor performance through SLA management, monitoring
and trending. Provides dashboard reporting.
- Ensures obligations and deliverables are managed, tracked, and
- Evaluates vendor risk management frameworks and performs risk
management analysis of vendors.
- Develop and maintain cross-service provider standards &
procedures to compare and contrast vendors strenths and
- Drives vendor account behaviors.
- Ensures vendors understand all policies, prodedures and
standards to do business with Emory.
- Act as liason between the business, project manager, and other
operational units, practicing and utilizing the established Emory
operational standards Developing a partnership philosophy within
the overall outsourcing arrangement.
- Completes relationship health-checks to determine
- Intervene and fulfill the role of Emory advocate with vendors
when there are differences or conflicts.
- Manage contract changes. Ensures issues and disputes are
managed tracked and documented.
- Communicate vendor issues and risks appropriately.
- Properly document, track, assign, and manage the contract
- Ensures important documents and contractual artifacts are
- Develops procedural and process documents as needed.
- Keeps enterprise Meditract system up to date and is responsible
for communication and responding to updates to this system.
- Ensures financial control through established finance and
invoicing management policies and procedures.
- Maintains departmental documentation on policies and
- Review, report, and track the overall monthly reporting and
tracking to the approved budget.
- Answers difficult questions and research answers.
- Provide detailed reporting and education to staff and business
- Investigates, corrects and reports any reported or observed
budget discrepancies or deviations to established policies and
procedures to management.--MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information
systems, or a related field from an accredited college or
university is preferred. Equivalent experience and education will
be considered in lieu of degree.
- Four years related financial and/or vendor management
experience preferably in a IT, healthcare or academic setting.
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Atlanta , IT Budget/Contract Analyst, Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!